Looks like Harbin isn’t the only city with an Ice and Snow Festival. The 2014 Shenyang International Ice and Snow Festival has kicked off in Liaoning Province, with some pretty incredible snow sculptures and a sweet toboggan track. Now if only they could hold these festivals somewhere nice and warm.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: China To Tighten E-commerce Competition Regulations, Huawei Revenues Up 9.9%
- RNAi New Drug Startup Sirnaomics Raises $105 Million
- Alibaba-Backed Yiguo.com, Having Raised RMB6 Billion, Enters Bankruptcy
- DealShot: 8 Deals Surpassing $190 Million Including Rotating Boulder Fund, CDH Investments And Others
- China Mobile Net Profit Down 0.3% In First Three Quarters Of 2020