Looks like Harbin isn’t the only city with an Ice and Snow Festival. The 2014 Shenyang International Ice and Snow Festival has kicked off in Liaoning Province, with some pretty incredible snow sculptures and a sweet toboggan track. Now if only they could hold these festivals somewhere nice and warm.
Latest China News
- Public Security Minister’s Speech Describes Xi Jinping’s Direction of Mass Detentions in Xinjiang
- DealShot: 15 Deals Reaching $230 Million Counting Bondshine Capital, Meituan And More
- Tesla is back to ramping up Gigafactory Shanghai to new production records
- DealShot: 20 Deals Worth $160 Million Including Sequoia, Eastern Bell Capital And Many More
- Apple wants to increase production outside China