Chinese surgeons have a love for the brilliant-yet-horrid aspects of their field (see: the put-a-hand-in-your-ankle and grow-a-nose-on-your-forehead type of stuff) and have overcome their gag reflexes once again for a gritty hand surgery in Changsha.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: China To Tighten E-commerce Competition Regulations, Huawei Revenues Up 9.9%
- RNAi New Drug Startup Sirnaomics Raises $105 Million
- Alibaba-Backed Yiguo.com, Having Raised RMB6 Billion, Enters Bankruptcy
- DealShot: 8 Deals Surpassing $190 Million Including Rotating Boulder Fund, CDH Investments And Others
- China Mobile Net Profit Down 0.3% In First Three Quarters Of 2020