More than 10,000 migrant workers’ trips home for Spring Festival will be made a bit easier this year, as Sinopec has announced that anyone traveling home via motorbike can refill their tanks for free. Sinopec was in dire need of a PR boost following the Qingdao gas explosion in November, and this may be enough to clean up their image.
Latest China News
- Amazon, UPS, PepsiCo And Others Pledge To Conserve, Restore And Grow 2.5 Billion+ Trees By 2030 Under World Economic Forum Initiative
- DealShot: 13 Deals Breaking $270 Million Counting Qiming, China Life PE Among Others
- ‘China’s Search for a Modern Identity Has Entered a New and Perilous Phase’
- China Tech Digest: Huawei Cloud Launches Blockchain Services; General Motors Invests $300 Million In Momenta
- DealShot: 11 Deals Passing $180 Million Involving NIO Capital, DST Global And Many More