Fan Jieming, a 62-year-old man suspected of brutally killing six people during a shooting spree in Shanghai on June 22, said on Monday that loss of face is what led him to kill.
Latest China News
- China-born scientist targeted by US ‘discovers world’s best semiconductor’
- China-born scientist targeted by US ‘discovers world’s best semiconductor’ Daily Multan News
- In China found negative influence 6G on a brain – newspaper “South China Morning Post” Science
- Tesla has now built one million cars in China KAKE
- Tesla Gigafactory in Shanghai produces 1 millionth car