The adorable four-year-old Yun Zi, born and raised in San Diego, has been sent to his new home in Chengdu. The panda will now to adapt to his new home, caretakers and diet. He was fed with biscuits in California but now will have to switch to bamboo and the local Chinese steamed buns.
Latest China News
- China’s Role in Sri Lanka’s Debt Crisis
- DealShot: 17 Deals Worth $210 Million With China Merchants Capital, CCB Investment And Others
- China and US spar over climate on Twitter
- Extreme Heatwave in China Shuts Down Semiconductor Factories and Lithium Processing
- Chinese smartphone market registers sharp decline in demand