The adorable four-year-old Yun Zi, born and raised in San Diego, has been sent to his new home in Chengdu. The panda will now to adapt to his new home, caretakers and diet. He was fed with biscuits in California but now will have to switch to bamboo and the local Chinese steamed buns.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: China To Tighten E-commerce Competition Regulations, Huawei Revenues Up 9.9%
- RNAi New Drug Startup Sirnaomics Raises $105 Million
- Alibaba-Backed Yiguo.com, Having Raised RMB6 Billion, Enters Bankruptcy
- DealShot: 8 Deals Surpassing $190 Million Including Rotating Boulder Fund, CDH Investments And Others
- China Mobile Net Profit Down 0.3% In First Three Quarters Of 2020