The adorable four-year-old Yun Zi, born and raised in San Diego, has been sent to his new home in Chengdu. The panda will now to adapt to his new home, caretakers and diet. He was fed with biscuits in California but now will have to switch to bamboo and the local Chinese steamed buns.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 17 Deals Surpassing $300 Million With GTJA Investment, Wens Investment Among Others
- China Tech Digest: Ubtech Robotics Launches Quarantine Hotel Anti-Epidemic Solution; Beijing To Advance Deployment of 6G Network
- Baidu-Backed DeepWay Unveils Smart New Energy Heavy-Duty Truck to Automate Road Freight
- China Money Podcast: More Than 100 Startups Raise Capital In China This Past Week
- DealShot: 16 Deals Worth $275 Million Counting Bioventure, ZJ Innopark And Many More