A ‘Camel Culture’ festival was held last week in West Ujimqin Qi, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region. Many herdsmen participated in camel racing, songs, and dances while dressed in traditional holiday attire and generally being bad-ass herdsmen.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: China’s Covid Vaccine Had Tested On 60,000 People, Ant IPO Faces Risks Over Locking Up Capital
- Investment Fund Focused On Scientific Conversion Launches In Beijing
- Chinese Online Pharmacy Dingdang Kuaiyao Raises RMB1 Billion
- DealShot: 10 Deals Breaking $210 Million With Sinovation Ventures, CMB International And More
- China Tower Revenue Up 5.6% In First Three Quarters Of 2020