China has an ugly history with the illegal ivory trade, but has recently been taking it more seriously (they’ve carted out Yao Ming, which means this is a big deal). Earlier this week, the government reigned in the New Year with its first-ever massive public destruction of illegal ivory.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: WM Motor Recalls Vehicle After Burning, Byton Restarts Operation After Rebranding
- CAR-T Biotech Firm Gracell Completes $100 Million Round
- Chinese Self-Driving Tech Startup MINIEYE Raises RMB270 Million
- Adidas Greater China Managing Director Resigned
- DealShot: 9 Deals Passing $160 Million Counting Wellington Management, Baidu Ventures And More