A hepatitis B vaccine made by drug manufacturer Biokangtai has been ruled out as the cause of death for nine infants who had received the shots, according to Chinese authorities and World Health Organization (WHO) experts.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 13 Deals Breaking $270 Million Counting Qiming, China Life PE Among Others
- ‘China’s Search for a Modern Identity Has Entered a New and Perilous Phase’
- China Tech Digest: Huawei Cloud Launches Blockchain Services; General Motors Invests $300 Million In Momenta
- DealShot: 11 Deals Passing $180 Million Involving NIO Capital, DST Global And Many More
- China Tech Digest: Xiaomi Invests In Automotive Chip Company; Huawei Unveils Solar Battery Patent