A hepatitis B vaccine made by drug manufacturer Biokangtai has been ruled out as the cause of death for nine infants who had received the shots, according to Chinese authorities and World Health Organization (WHO) experts.
Latest China News
- China’s Hollysys forms committee to review $1.55 bln takeover offer
- China’s Hollysys forms committee to review $1.55 billion takeover offer
- MEIL in talks to assemble BYD’s EVs in India as JV plan sputters
- The RBA is ‘flying blind’ on inflation, says former staffer
- Inside the ultra-high-pressure world of Airwallex