Shanghai Metro announcements will be soon spoken in Shanghainese along with the current broadcasts in Mandarin and English, metro authorities reported. The trial operation began with Shanghai Metro’s newest lines, 12 and 16, which opened to the public on December 29.
Latest China News
- New Honda Accord appears one step closer to Australia
- Aussie company Quasar joins the global satellite space race
- Politics Briefing: Conservative MP kicked out of Commons for calling Trudeau liar, refusing to retract
- Russian co-founder of crypto exchange Bitzlato pleads guilty in US
- Cyberactivity targeting elections on rise, says report from Canada’s e-spy service