Unsurprisingly, the people of China aren’t taking Chen Guangbiao’s proposal to purchase the New York Times very seriously or with much delight. Netizens have called the idea ‘inappropriate’ with ‘microscopic’ chances of success, Foreign Policy reports, reactions leading Chen to conclude that Chinese people are just too conservative.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 13 Deals Breaking $270 Million Counting Qiming, China Life PE Among Others
- ‘China’s Search for a Modern Identity Has Entered a New and Perilous Phase’
- China Tech Digest: Huawei Cloud Launches Blockchain Services; General Motors Invests $300 Million In Momenta
- DealShot: 11 Deals Passing $180 Million Involving NIO Capital, DST Global And Many More
- China Tech Digest: Xiaomi Invests In Automotive Chip Company; Huawei Unveils Solar Battery Patent