Unsurprisingly, the people of China aren’t taking Chen Guangbiao’s proposal to purchase the New York Times very seriously or with much delight. Netizens have called the idea ‘inappropriate’ with ‘microscopic’ chances of success, Foreign Policy reports, reactions leading Chen to conclude that Chinese people are just too conservative.
Latest China News
- Tencent Invests In Chinese E-Sports Operator VSPN
- DealShot: 11 Deals Exceeding $360 Million Including Ontario Teachers, Sequoia Among Others
- IReader Technology Net Profit Up 53.75% In First Three Quarters Of 2020
- China Mobile, Geely Holdings Reached Strategic Cooperation
- China Tech Digest: ByteDance Considers Listing Of Chinese Unit, Baidu In talks To Acquire YY