Tourists and photographers have been flocking to Yuncheng Salt Lake in Shanxi province to snap photos of these prismatic Glauber salt crystals that have been known to form on the water only under rare weather conditions.
Latest China News
- Guoxin Micro Net Profit Up 87.51% In First Three Quarters Of 2020
- Beijing Calls For “Orderly Development” After Implosion Of Six Massive Chip Projects
- Silicon Carbide Chip Firm InventChip Raises RMB100 Million
- Chinese Online Education Unicorn Yuanfudao Completes $2.2 Billion Round
- VIP.com Appointed New CFO