China’s rule of law is more pomp than circumstance, as told by the WSJ’s piece “A Bar Tussle Ends in a Beijing Jail: A Young Expat’s Story” by Sofia McFarland. Any foreigner residing and doing business in China should read this piece, as it parallels much of the frustrations, conceits, deceits, and goings-on we face on a…
Latest China News
- Assessing ByteDance’s 7 Consumer-Facing AI Products: DouBao, Cici, XiaoWuKong, ChitChop, Coze, KouZi, and BagelBell
- 10 Must Have Resources For A Hong Kong Legal Dependant Visa
- How & Why Hong Kong Seeks To Attract Foreign National Talent
- Can I Get A Depedant Visa For An Elderly Parent If I Have A Permanent HK ID Card?
- It’s Grim out There: China’s Economy in the Year of the Dragon