As of the past hour, the U.S. Embassy in Beijing is reporting that Beijing’s pollution levels have hit a horrendously high level of PM2.5 at 606, which is in the stratospheric hazardous stage.
Latest China News
- Assessing ByteDance’s 7 Consumer-Facing AI Products: DouBao, Cici, XiaoWuKong, ChitChop, Coze, KouZi, and BagelBell
- 10 Must Have Resources For A Hong Kong Legal Dependant Visa
- How & Why Hong Kong Seeks To Attract Foreign National Talent
- Can I Get A Depedant Visa For An Elderly Parent If I Have A Permanent HK ID Card?
- It’s Grim out There: China’s Economy in the Year of the Dragon