The data are in and Hong Kong is victorious: based on 2012 travel patterns (apparently these studies take some time to compile) the HKSAR drew more visitors than any other city in the world. That that, Singapore (3rd) and Bangkok (4th place).
Latest China News
- DealShot: 14 Deals Worth $140 Million With SDIC Venture Capital, Panacea Venture And Others
- Where Does Xi Jinping Go from Here?
- DealShot: 7 Deals Reaching $100 Million Counting Sequoia, SDIC Venture Capital And More
- DealShot: 28 Deals Eclipsing $350 Million With Qiming, Lilly Asia Ventures And Many Others
- What Impact Would a U.S. Debt Default Have on China?