Gu Yanmei, 26, studies English education and lives in Beijing, but was absolutely not going to miss Spring Festival with her family in Sichuan. Gu hopped on her bicycle and started a 2300km journey on the 12th of January, arriving home on Tuesday after braving heavy air pollution and challenging uphill routes along the way.
Latest China News
- Amazon, UPS, PepsiCo And Others Pledge To Conserve, Restore And Grow 2.5 Billion+ Trees By 2030 Under World Economic Forum Initiative
- China Money Podcast: Airwallex, Hai Robotics and 70 Other Chinese Startups Raise VC Funds
- DealShot: 13 Deals Breaking $270 Million Counting Qiming, China Life PE Among Others
- ‘China’s Search for a Modern Identity Has Entered a New and Perilous Phase’
- China Tech Digest: Huawei Cloud Launches Blockchain Services; General Motors Invests $300 Million In Momenta