Construction of a high-speed railway connecting Beijing and Zhangjiakou is expected to begin this year and be completed by 2017 in preparation for the cities’ bid for the 2022 Winter Olympics, local officials have said.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: Beijing To Reform Stock Exchanges, Wechat Ban To Expire Before US Election
- Tencent Invests In Chinese E-Sports Operator VSPN
- Chinese Autonomous Driving Startup Pony.ai Reportedly Raises $300 Million At $6B Valuation
- DealShot: 11 Deals Exceeding $360 Million Including Ontario Teachers, Sequoia Among Others
- IReader Technology Net Profit Up 53.75% In First Three Quarters Of 2020