Construction of a high-speed railway connecting Beijing and Zhangjiakou is expected to begin this year and be completed by 2017 in preparation for the cities’ bid for the 2022 Winter Olympics, local officials have said.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 17 Deals Surpassing $300 Million With GTJA Investment, Wens Investment Among Others
- China Tech Digest: Ubtech Robotics Launches Quarantine Hotel Anti-Epidemic Solution; Beijing To Advance Deployment of 6G Network
- Baidu-Backed DeepWay Unveils Smart New Energy Heavy-Duty Truck to Automate Road Freight
- China Money Podcast: More Than 100 Startups Raise Capital In China This Past Week
- DealShot: 16 Deals Worth $275 Million Counting Bioventure, ZJ Innopark And Many More