Construction of a high-speed railway connecting Beijing and Zhangjiakou is expected to begin this year and be completed by 2017 in preparation for the cities’ bid for the 2022 Winter Olympics, local officials have said.
Latest China News
- Swarm Robotics Market Forecast & Dynamics 2023-2028
- J&K terror spike prompts relook at pre-winter strategy, deployment
- Politics Briefing: Liberal MP Greg Fergus elected Speaker of the House of Commons
- India police raid media office, journalists’ homes in illegal funding probe
- Raid on NewsClick: Delhi Police quizzes 46 suspects for hours