Construction of a high-speed railway connecting Beijing and Zhangjiakou is expected to begin this year and be completed by 2017 in preparation for the cities’ bid for the 2022 Winter Olympics, local officials have said.
Latest China News
- China and US spar over climate on Twitter
- Extreme Heatwave in China Shuts Down Semiconductor Factories and Lithium Processing
- Chinese smartphone market registers sharp decline in demand
- Beijing-based Geek+, a warehouse robotics and automation company, has raised a $100M Series E1 from Intel Capital, Vertex Growth, and others at a $2B valuation
- DealShot: 14 Deals Surpassing $270 Million With Legend Capital, GSR Ventures And Others