Chinese search engine company Baidu announced that the company has signed an agreement with Renren.com to acquire an additional stake in Nuomi.com held by Renren, making Nuomi.com a fully-owned subsidiary of Baidu. The deal is expected to be closed in the first quarter of 2014. In Mandarin Chinese, “nuomi” means “sticky rice”. Launched on June […]
Latest China News
- DealShot: 14 Deals Worth $140 Million With SDIC Venture Capital, Panacea Venture And Others
- Where Does Xi Jinping Go from Here?
- DealShot: 7 Deals Reaching $100 Million Counting Sequoia, SDIC Venture Capital And More
- DealShot: 28 Deals Eclipsing $350 Million With Qiming, Lilly Asia Ventures And Many Others
- What Impact Would a U.S. Debt Default Have on China?