Carrie Gracie of BBC follows locals in White Horse Village, a rural farming community in Wuxi county that is part of one of the biggest urbanization projects in China. Filmed over the course of six years, the documentary showcases the lives of residents forced to adjust to the sweeping changes taking over their small farming village.
Latest China News
- War Game Finds US, Taiwan Can Defend Against a Chinese Invasion
- Govt plans entry barriers for Chinese mobile firms The Financial Express
- Digital marketing in China Advertising, Marketing & Branding China Mondaq
- Chinese smartphone: Samsung, Jio, Lava may benefit if Chinese smartphone makers vacate sub-Rs12K segment
- Chinese gamers diminish following regulations, but a rebound is nigh Swave Daily