Carrie Gracie of BBC follows locals in White Horse Village, a rural farming community in Wuxi county that is part of one of the biggest urbanization projects in China. Filmed over the course of six years, the documentary showcases the lives of residents forced to adjust to the sweeping changes taking over their small farming village.
Latest China News
- Giant, Huawei Establish Ecological Joint Innovation Lab
- Semiconductor Firm National Chip Raises Series C Round
- Alibaba To Invest $3.6 Billion To Control Sun Art Retail
- Source Code Capital Closes RMB3.8 Billion RMB Fund
- DealShot: 12 Deals Worth $110 Million Involving CTC Capital, Qiming, Hillhouse And Others