Carrie Gracie of BBC follows locals in White Horse Village, a rural farming community in Wuxi county that is part of one of the biggest urbanization projects in China. Filmed over the course of six years, the documentary showcases the lives of residents forced to adjust to the sweeping changes taking over their small farming village.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: Ubtech Robotics Launches Quarantine Hotel Anti-Epidemic Solution; Beijing To Advance Deployment of 6G Network
- Baidu-Backed DeepWay Unveils Smart New Energy Heavy-Duty Truck to Automate Road Freight
- China Money Podcast: More Than 100 Startups Raise Capital In China This Past Week
- DealShot: 16 Deals Worth $275 Million Counting Bioventure, ZJ Innopark And Many More
- DealShot: 18 Deals Eclipsing $540 Million Counting CDH Investments, HuaYiVentures And More