China’s first moon rover Yutu (Jade Rabbit) has experienced mechanical problems due to ‘complicated surface environment’, the State Administration of Science, Technology and Industry for National Defense (SASTIND) said on Saturday.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: WM Motor Recalls Vehicle After Burning, Byton Restarts Operation After Rebranding
- CAR-T Biotech Firm Gracell Completes $100 Million Round
- Chinese Self-Driving Tech Startup MINIEYE Raises RMB270 Million
- Adidas Greater China Managing Director Resigned
- DealShot: 9 Deals Passing $160 Million Counting Wellington Management, Baidu Ventures And More