A real estate company in Zhecheng county of Henan province gave out a total of 11 million yuan in bonuses to its employees during an annual staff meeting on January 21. Some employees received as much as 2 million yuan each, the likes of which were effectively transported home in large plastic garbage bags thrown across their backs like goddamn Santa Claus.
Latest China News
- Tsinghua Establishes IC School To Aid China’s Semiconductor Self-Sufficiency Drive
- China Tech Digest: Didi Chuxing Raises $1.6B Before IPO; Tsinghua University Established School of Integrated Circuits
- DealShot: 24 Deals Breaking $330 Million Involving Loyal Valley Capital, Sequoia And Many Others
- China Tech Digest: Meituan To Start Unmanned Delivery In Shanghai Next Year; Zhou Xiaochuan Talks About Digital RMB
- DealShot: 12 Deals Eclipsing $320 Million With SPDB International, CITIC PE And Many More