A real estate company in Zhecheng county of Henan province gave out a total of 11 million yuan in bonuses to its employees during an annual staff meeting on January 21. Some employees received as much as 2 million yuan each, the likes of which were effectively transported home in large plastic garbage bags thrown across their backs like goddamn Santa Claus.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: China To Tighten E-commerce Competition Regulations, Huawei Revenues Up 9.9%
- RNAi New Drug Startup Sirnaomics Raises $105 Million
- Alibaba-Backed Yiguo.com, Having Raised RMB6 Billion, Enters Bankruptcy
- DealShot: 8 Deals Surpassing $190 Million Including Rotating Boulder Fund, CDH Investments And Others
- China Mobile Net Profit Down 0.3% In First Three Quarters Of 2020