China has given the green light for 12 more free trade zones (FTZs) to be set up across the country after Shanghai’s FTZ went into operation last September and stirred up a moderate amount of enthusiasm among the masses.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 15 Deals Reaching $740 Million Involving Yunfeng Capital, CICC Capital And Many Others
- China Tech Digest: Beijing To Reform Stock Exchanges, Wechat Ban To Expire Before US Election
- Tencent Invests In Chinese E-Sports Operator VSPN
- Chinese Autonomous Driving Startup Pony.ai Reportedly Raises $300 Million At $6B Valuation
- DealShot: 11 Deals Exceeding $360 Million Including Ontario Teachers, Sequoia Among Others