Local police authorities have issued an official statement on their Weibo account saying that recent photos of a Tiger being disemboweled on the streets of Guangzhou are a hoax. On the 21st of January, gruesome photos of a butchered tiger lying next to a set of scales claiming to be sold on a street in the Huadu District of Guangzhou City were published on the Internet by netizen @inesita_w.
Latest China News
- Amazon, UPS, PepsiCo And Others Pledge To Conserve, Restore And Grow 2.5 Billion+ Trees By 2030 Under World Economic Forum Initiative
- DealShot: 13 Deals Breaking $270 Million Counting Qiming, China Life PE Among Others
- ‘China’s Search for a Modern Identity Has Entered a New and Perilous Phase’
- China Tech Digest: Huawei Cloud Launches Blockchain Services; General Motors Invests $300 Million In Momenta
- DealShot: 11 Deals Passing $180 Million Involving NIO Capital, DST Global And Many More