A newly-published report by the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists reveals some 22,000 clients from mainland China and Hong Kong who are stashing their money away in offshore acounts in the British Virgin Islands and other locales. The clients include family members of many preeminent CCP elites, including Xi Jinping and Wen Jiabao.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 11 Deals Breaking $520 Million With CNPC Kunlun Capital, Furong Capital Among Others
- China VC Tracker: Venture Deals Shrank In January With $6.46B Secured
- DealShot: 14 Deals Worth $140 Million With SDIC Venture Capital, Panacea Venture And Others
- Where Does Xi Jinping Go from Here?
- DealShot: 7 Deals Reaching $100 Million Counting Sequoia, SDIC Venture Capital And More