A newly-published report by the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists reveals some 22,000 clients from mainland China and Hong Kong who are stashing their money away in offshore acounts in the British Virgin Islands and other locales. The clients include family members of many preeminent CCP elites, including Xi Jinping and Wen Jiabao.
Latest China News
- Your Employer Must Help You Get Your Hong Kong Employment Visa!
- Is There Such a Thing as an ‘Occupations in Demand’ List for a Hong Kong QMAS Application?
- How to Successfully Apply For an Entrepreneur Visa in Hong Kong
- ‘They Are Men Who Acted out of Conscience’
- Can Chinese Payment Apps Gain Traction Globally?