A newly-published report by the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists reveals some 22,000 clients from mainland China and Hong Kong who are stashing their money away in offshore acounts in the British Virgin Islands and other locales. The clients include family members of many preeminent CCP elites, including Xi Jinping and Wen Jiabao.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: Ubtech Robotics Launches Quarantine Hotel Anti-Epidemic Solution; Beijing To Advance Deployment of 6G Network
- Baidu-Backed DeepWay Unveils Smart New Energy Heavy-Duty Truck to Automate Road Freight
- China Money Podcast: More Than 100 Startups Raise Capital In China This Past Week
- DealShot: 16 Deals Worth $275 Million Counting Bioventure, ZJ Innopark And Many More
- DealShot: 18 Deals Eclipsing $540 Million Counting CDH Investments, HuaYiVentures And More