In case you haven’t noticed, Shanghai’s air has been a bit chunkier, a shade darker, and a few hundred clicks higher on most AQI meters this year. It has, rightly, terrified many city officials, who are now scrambling for ways to ease public discontent.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 17 Deals Surpassing $300 Million With GTJA Investment, Wens Investment Among Others
- China Tech Digest: Ubtech Robotics Launches Quarantine Hotel Anti-Epidemic Solution; Beijing To Advance Deployment of 6G Network
- Baidu-Backed DeepWay Unveils Smart New Energy Heavy-Duty Truck to Automate Road Freight
- China Money Podcast: More Than 100 Startups Raise Capital In China This Past Week
- DealShot: 16 Deals Worth $275 Million Counting Bioventure, ZJ Innopark And Many More