In case you haven’t noticed, Shanghai’s air has been a bit chunkier, a shade darker, and a few hundred clicks higher on most AQI meters this year. It has, rightly, terrified many city officials, who are now scrambling for ways to ease public discontent.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 21 Deals Breaking $370 Million Involving Legend Capital, Kaitai Capital Among Others
- China VC Tracker: June VC Market Rebounds With 320 Deals Worth $6.34B
- DealShot: 14 Deals Passing $90 Million With China Internet Investment Fund, HG Capital And Others
- TikTok tells ad buyers it may move out of China
- Former Chinese, Swiss astronauts interact online with students-Xinhua