The longer you sit in the room made out of ice, the more points you get. Or something. Changsha recently held a “Frozen Alive for 48 Hours” contest, in which contestants tried to out-endurance one another by sitting in this ice igloo for as long as possible. Plenty of bikini-clad babes took part (see more photos) but here are the portly dudes. So there.
Latest China News
- Japan, Canada pledge more co-operation on battery supply chains, AI technology
- The perfect winter break in Ireland in incredible location with plenty of entertainment and five star rating
- What price would India pay if involved in killing a Canadian citizen? Precious little
- ASX to drop as rates mantra rattles global markets
- With authoritarianism on the rise, Canada should expect more foreign interference