The longer you sit in the room made out of ice, the more points you get. Or something. Changsha recently held a “Frozen Alive for 48 Hours” contest, in which contestants tried to out-endurance one another by sitting in this ice igloo for as long as possible. Plenty of bikini-clad babes took part (see more photos) but here are the portly dudes. So there.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 14 Deals Worth $140 Million With SDIC Venture Capital, Panacea Venture And Others
- Where Does Xi Jinping Go from Here?
- DealShot: 7 Deals Reaching $100 Million Counting Sequoia, SDIC Venture Capital And More
- DealShot: 28 Deals Eclipsing $350 Million With Qiming, Lilly Asia Ventures And Many Others
- What Impact Would a U.S. Debt Default Have on China?