The longer you sit in the room made out of ice, the more points you get. Or something. Changsha recently held a “Frozen Alive for 48 Hours” contest, in which contestants tried to out-endurance one another by sitting in this ice igloo for as long as possible. Plenty of bikini-clad babes took part (see more photos) but here are the portly dudes. So there.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: China To Tighten E-commerce Competition Regulations, Huawei Revenues Up 9.9%
- RNAi New Drug Startup Sirnaomics Raises $105 Million
- Alibaba-Backed Yiguo.com, Having Raised RMB6 Billion, Enters Bankruptcy
- DealShot: 8 Deals Surpassing $190 Million Including Rotating Boulder Fund, CDH Investments And Others
- China Mobile Net Profit Down 0.3% In First Three Quarters Of 2020