The longer you sit in the room made out of ice, the more points you get. Or something. Changsha recently held a “Frozen Alive for 48 Hours” contest, in which contestants tried to out-endurance one another by sitting in this ice igloo for as long as possible. Plenty of bikini-clad babes took part (see more photos) but here are the portly dudes. So there.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 13 Deals Breaking $270 Million Counting Qiming, China Life PE Among Others
- ‘China’s Search for a Modern Identity Has Entered a New and Perilous Phase’
- China Tech Digest: Huawei Cloud Launches Blockchain Services; General Motors Invests $300 Million In Momenta
- DealShot: 11 Deals Passing $180 Million Involving NIO Capital, DST Global And Many More
- China Tech Digest: Xiaomi Invests In Automotive Chip Company; Huawei Unveils Solar Battery Patent