The longer you sit in the room made out of ice, the more points you get. Or something. Changsha recently held a “Frozen Alive for 48 Hours” contest, in which contestants tried to out-endurance one another by sitting in this ice igloo for as long as possible. Plenty of bikini-clad babes took part (see more photos) but here are the portly dudes. So there.
Latest China News
- China VC Tracker: June VC Market Rebounds With 320 Deals Worth $6.34B
- DealShot: 14 Deals Passing $90 Million With China Internet Investment Fund, HG Capital And Others
- TikTok tells ad buyers it may move out of China
- Former Chinese, Swiss astronauts interact online with students-Xinhua
- Apple iPhone 14 Might Be More Demanded in China 24HTECH.ASIA