From KFC’s 4,400 outlets across 850 cities to McDonald’s at a UNESCO heritage site, fast food giants have extended their greasy tentacles over seemingly every profitable square-inch of China. Most recently, Burger King opened an outlet in the Northeastern city of Urumqi, Xinjiang, and it’s apparently creating a buzz.
Latest China News
- Public Security Minister’s Speech Describes Xi Jinping’s Direction of Mass Detentions in Xinjiang
- DealShot: 15 Deals Reaching $230 Million Counting Bondshine Capital, Meituan And More
- Tesla is back to ramping up Gigafactory Shanghai to new production records
- DealShot: 20 Deals Worth $160 Million Including Sequoia, Eastern Bell Capital And Many More
- Apple wants to increase production outside China