From KFC’s 4,400 outlets across 850 cities to McDonald’s at a UNESCO heritage site, fast food giants have extended their greasy tentacles over seemingly every profitable square-inch of China. Most recently, Burger King opened an outlet in the Northeastern city of Urumqi, Xinjiang, and it’s apparently creating a buzz.
Latest China News
- 360 Won Bidding For Suzhou’s Security Brain Project
- China Tech Digest: China’s Covid Vaccine Had Tested On 60,000 People, Ant IPO Faces Risks Over Locking Up Capital
- Investment Fund Focused On Scientific Conversion Launches In Beijing
- Chinese Online Pharmacy Dingdang Kuaiyao Raises RMB1 Billion
- DealShot: 10 Deals Breaking $210 Million With Sinovation Ventures, CMB International And More