After seeing the endless stream of positive stories to come from the Beijing Games in 2008 (just kidding) the heads of China’s best city have gotten a bit jealous. Shanghai city officials have decided that a piddling World Expo is just not enough to put the city on the world stage, and they want to get themselves an Olympics.
Latest China News
- Amazon, UPS, PepsiCo And Others Pledge To Conserve, Restore And Grow 2.5 Billion+ Trees By 2030 Under World Economic Forum Initiative
- DealShot: 13 Deals Breaking $270 Million Counting Qiming, China Life PE Among Others
- ‘China’s Search for a Modern Identity Has Entered a New and Perilous Phase’
- China Tech Digest: Huawei Cloud Launches Blockchain Services; General Motors Invests $300 Million In Momenta
- DealShot: 11 Deals Passing $180 Million Involving NIO Capital, DST Global And Many More