A new report issued by Human Rights Watch declares that while recent reforms have ‘relaxed some restrictions on basic rights’, it is still safe to say that China is an authoritarian, one-party state. Not exactly breaking news, but it’s certainly worth a read.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: China To Tighten E-commerce Competition Regulations, Huawei Revenues Up 9.9%
- RNAi New Drug Startup Sirnaomics Raises $105 Million
- Alibaba-Backed Yiguo.com, Having Raised RMB6 Billion, Enters Bankruptcy
- DealShot: 8 Deals Surpassing $190 Million Including Rotating Boulder Fund, CDH Investments And Others
- China Mobile Net Profit Down 0.3% In First Three Quarters Of 2020