A new report issued by Human Rights Watch declares that while recent reforms have ‘relaxed some restrictions on basic rights’, it is still safe to say that China is an authoritarian, one-party state. Not exactly breaking news, but it’s certainly worth a read.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 21 Deals Breaking $370 Million Involving Legend Capital, Kaitai Capital Among Others
- China VC Tracker: June VC Market Rebounds With 320 Deals Worth $6.34B
- DealShot: 14 Deals Passing $90 Million With China Internet Investment Fund, HG Capital And Others
- TikTok tells ad buyers it may move out of China
- Former Chinese, Swiss astronauts interact online with students-Xinhua