A new report issued by Human Rights Watch declares that while recent reforms have ‘relaxed some restrictions on basic rights’, it is still safe to say that China is an authoritarian, one-party state. Not exactly breaking news, but it’s certainly worth a read.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 14 Deals Worth $140 Million With SDIC Venture Capital, Panacea Venture And Others
- Where Does Xi Jinping Go from Here?
- DealShot: 7 Deals Reaching $100 Million Counting Sequoia, SDIC Venture Capital And More
- DealShot: 28 Deals Eclipsing $350 Million With Qiming, Lilly Asia Ventures And Many Others
- What Impact Would a U.S. Debt Default Have on China?