A new report issued by Human Rights Watch declares that while recent reforms have ‘relaxed some restrictions on basic rights’, it is still safe to say that China is an authoritarian, one-party state. Not exactly breaking news, but it’s certainly worth a read.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 13 Deals Breaking $270 Million Counting Qiming, China Life PE Among Others
- ‘China’s Search for a Modern Identity Has Entered a New and Perilous Phase’
- China Tech Digest: Huawei Cloud Launches Blockchain Services; General Motors Invests $300 Million In Momenta
- DealShot: 11 Deals Passing $180 Million Involving NIO Capital, DST Global And Many More
- China Tech Digest: Xiaomi Invests In Automotive Chip Company; Huawei Unveils Solar Battery Patent