Following up on yesterday’s headlines that a Shanghai doctor contracted the H7N9 avian flu and died, the World Health Organization has announced that human-to-human transmission of the virus might occur ‘sporadically’ in China. There is apparently “no need to panic,” at least not just yet.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 17 Deals Surpassing $300 Million With GTJA Investment, Wens Investment Among Others
- China Tech Digest: Ubtech Robotics Launches Quarantine Hotel Anti-Epidemic Solution; Beijing To Advance Deployment of 6G Network
- Baidu-Backed DeepWay Unveils Smart New Energy Heavy-Duty Truck to Automate Road Freight
- China Money Podcast: More Than 100 Startups Raise Capital In China This Past Week
- DealShot: 16 Deals Worth $275 Million Counting Bioventure, ZJ Innopark And Many More