Beijing is really sticking to its line that street-BBQ is one of the biggest threats to the city’s air supply, and the city government has announced plans to roll out nearly 20,000 security cameras to crack-down on those chuanr-roasting polluters.
Latest China News
- India message to China on Taiwan: Avoid actions to change status quo
- Hinyx, a Chinese-based pioneer in the wireless ch
- Taiwan hands over a US$950,000 grant to Belize for several initiatives including internet for 197 schools
- China crypto mogul seeks to sell Huobi stake at $3 billion value
- Xiaomi CEO says it has 140 vehicles across China testing autonomous driving