Beijing is really sticking to its line that street-BBQ is one of the biggest threats to the city’s air supply, and the city government has announced plans to roll out nearly 20,000 security cameras to crack-down on those chuanr-roasting polluters.
Latest China News
- 360 Won Bidding For Suzhou’s Security Brain Project
- China Tech Digest: China’s Covid Vaccine Had Tested On 60,000 People, Ant IPO Faces Risks Over Locking Up Capital
- Investment Fund Focused On Scientific Conversion Launches In Beijing
- Chinese Online Pharmacy Dingdang Kuaiyao Raises RMB1 Billion
- DealShot: 10 Deals Breaking $210 Million With Sinovation Ventures, CMB International And More