Beijing is really sticking to its line that street-BBQ is one of the biggest threats to the city’s air supply, and the city government has announced plans to roll out nearly 20,000 security cameras to crack-down on those chuanr-roasting polluters.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 14 Deals Worth $140 Million With SDIC Venture Capital, Panacea Venture And Others
- Where Does Xi Jinping Go from Here?
- DealShot: 7 Deals Reaching $100 Million Counting Sequoia, SDIC Venture Capital And More
- DealShot: 28 Deals Eclipsing $350 Million With Qiming, Lilly Asia Ventures And Many Others
- What Impact Would a U.S. Debt Default Have on China?