Remnants of China’s looming smog have been carried across the Pacific and are raising AQI’s as far away as the American West Coast. Japan threw a fit when hit by wandering clouds of PM2.5 last year, and the Americans aren’t exactly thrilled.
Latest China News
- China’s Role in Sri Lanka’s Debt Crisis
- DealShot: 17 Deals Worth $210 Million With China Merchants Capital, CCB Investment And Others
- China and US spar over climate on Twitter
- Extreme Heatwave in China Shuts Down Semiconductor Factories and Lithium Processing
- Chinese smartphone market registers sharp decline in demand