Remnants of China’s looming smog have been carried across the Pacific and are raising AQI’s as far away as the American West Coast. Japan threw a fit when hit by wandering clouds of PM2.5 last year, and the Americans aren’t exactly thrilled.
Latest China News
- Yiche’s Privatization Agreement Approved By General Meeting Of Shareholders
- China Tech Digest: China To Tighten E-commerce Competition Regulations, Huawei Revenues Up 9.9%
- RNAi New Drug Startup Sirnaomics Raises $105 Million
- Alibaba-Backed Yiguo.com, Having Raised RMB6 Billion, Enters Bankruptcy
- DealShot: 8 Deals Surpassing $190 Million Including Rotating Boulder Fund, CDH Investments And Others