The number of people using microblog platforms like Sina Weibo fell nine percent from 2012 to 2013, due in part to the government’s sweeping crackdown on online content as well as growing competition from other popular mobile-messaging apps.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 21 Deals Breaking $370 Million Involving Legend Capital, Kaitai Capital Among Others
- China VC Tracker: June VC Market Rebounds With 320 Deals Worth $6.34B
- DealShot: 14 Deals Passing $90 Million With China Internet Investment Fund, HG Capital And Others
- TikTok tells ad buyers it may move out of China
- Former Chinese, Swiss astronauts interact online with students-Xinhua