Video footage from a firefighter’s helmet camera shows the aftermath of the Asiana Airlines flight that crashed landed in San Francisco, killing three people aboard. One of the casualties was a teenage Chinese girl, who, according to coronary reports, survived the crash but was killed when rescue vehicles ran over her at the scene. The footage confirms that, contrary to officials’ claims, rescuers were in fact aware of the 16-year-old girl’s body on the ground before it was hit by two different vehicles.
Latest China News
- China and US spar over climate on Twitter
- Extreme Heatwave in China Shuts Down Semiconductor Factories and Lithium Processing
- Chinese smartphone market registers sharp decline in demand
- Beijing-based Geek+, a warehouse robotics and automation company, has raised a $100M Series E1 from Intel Capital, Vertex Growth, and others at a $2B valuation
- DealShot: 14 Deals Surpassing $270 Million With Legend Capital, GSR Ventures And Others