Video footage from a firefighter’s helmet camera shows the aftermath of the Asiana Airlines flight that crashed landed in San Francisco, killing three people aboard. One of the casualties was a teenage Chinese girl, who, according to coronary reports, survived the crash but was killed when rescue vehicles ran over her at the scene. The footage confirms that, contrary to officials’ claims, rescuers were in fact aware of the 16-year-old girl’s body on the ground before it was hit by two different vehicles.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 9 Deals Passing $160 Million Counting Wellington Management, Baidu Ventures And More
- China Tech Digest: TikTok To Partner With Shopify, Huawei Still No. 1 Phone Seller In China
- Hangzhou City Proposes Laws Prohibiting Mandatory Facial Recognition
- Chinese AI Startup Smart More Raises $100 Million
- DealShot: 15 Deals Reaching $740 Million Involving Yunfeng Capital, CICC Capital And Many Others