Video footage from a firefighter’s helmet camera shows the aftermath of the Asiana Airlines flight that crashed landed in San Francisco, killing three people aboard. One of the casualties was a teenage Chinese girl, who, according to coronary reports, survived the crash but was killed when rescue vehicles ran over her at the scene. The footage confirms that, contrary to officials’ claims, rescuers were in fact aware of the 16-year-old girl’s body on the ground before it was hit by two different vehicles.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 17 Deals Surpassing $300 Million With GTJA Investment, Wens Investment Among Others
- China Tech Digest: Ubtech Robotics Launches Quarantine Hotel Anti-Epidemic Solution; Beijing To Advance Deployment of 6G Network
- Baidu-Backed DeepWay Unveils Smart New Energy Heavy-Duty Truck to Automate Road Freight
- China Money Podcast: More Than 100 Startups Raise Capital In China This Past Week
- DealShot: 16 Deals Worth $275 Million Counting Bioventure, ZJ Innopark And Many More