Fifteen were killed and eight injured after a massive explosion rocked an isolated hillside gambling den in Laoshan village, Guizhou province. Police are investigating the blast, the den’s attendees, and the—apparently thriving—world of underground betting in Southwest China.
Latest China News
- SDAIA, Huawei Establish Partnership
- DealShot: 18 Deals Breaking $825 Million Involving Baidu, Tencent And Many More
- Yiche’s Privatization Agreement Approved By General Meeting Of Shareholders
- China Tech Digest: China To Tighten E-commerce Competition Regulations, Huawei Revenues Up 9.9%
- RNAi New Drug Startup Sirnaomics Raises $105 Million