Mammamia! opens in the Super Brand Mall: For many, Matto’s shuttering and pending relocation to the French Concession signaled the end of Pudong’s pizza scene. Fortunately, owner Enzo Carbone’s crew kept the location and in its place, opened Mammamia!, a trattoria serving Enzo’s signature authentic, wood-fired Neapolitan pizzas in a family-style setting. It’s similar to Matto with delicious, characteristically thicker-crusted pizzas (78-158RMB), hand-crafted gnocchi and other pastas, and premium imported, organic ingredients – but perhaps slightly more low key.
Latest China News
- Amazon, UPS, PepsiCo And Others Pledge To Conserve, Restore And Grow 2.5 Billion+ Trees By 2030 Under World Economic Forum Initiative
- DealShot: 13 Deals Breaking $270 Million Counting Qiming, China Life PE Among Others
- ‘China’s Search for a Modern Identity Has Entered a New and Perilous Phase’
- China Tech Digest: Huawei Cloud Launches Blockchain Services; General Motors Invests $300 Million In Momenta
- DealShot: 11 Deals Passing $180 Million Involving NIO Capital, DST Global And Many More