An intimate inauguration launched Shanghai’s Yuz Museum on January 7 and will be followed by a formal opening to the public in May with a contemporary art show curated by University of Chicago professor Wu Hung, The Art Newspaper reports.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: WM Motor Recalls Vehicle After Burning, Byton Restarts Operation After Rebranding
- CAR-T Biotech Firm Gracell Completes $100 Million Round
- Chinese Self-Driving Tech Startup MINIEYE Raises RMB270 Million
- Adidas Greater China Managing Director Resigned
- DealShot: 9 Deals Passing $160 Million Counting Wellington Management, Baidu Ventures And More