An intimate inauguration launched Shanghai’s Yuz Museum on January 7 and will be followed by a formal opening to the public in May with a contemporary art show curated by University of Chicago professor Wu Hung, The Art Newspaper reports.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 21 Deals Breaking $370 Million Involving Legend Capital, Kaitai Capital Among Others
- China VC Tracker: June VC Market Rebounds With 320 Deals Worth $6.34B
- DealShot: 14 Deals Passing $90 Million With China Internet Investment Fund, HG Capital And Others
- TikTok tells ad buyers it may move out of China
- Former Chinese, Swiss astronauts interact online with students-Xinhua