An intimate inauguration launched Shanghai’s Yuz Museum on January 7 and will be followed by a formal opening to the public in May with a contemporary art show curated by University of Chicago professor Wu Hung, The Art Newspaper reports.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 14 Deals Worth $140 Million With SDIC Venture Capital, Panacea Venture And Others
- Where Does Xi Jinping Go from Here?
- DealShot: 7 Deals Reaching $100 Million Counting Sequoia, SDIC Venture Capital And More
- DealShot: 28 Deals Eclipsing $350 Million With Qiming, Lilly Asia Ventures And Many Others
- What Impact Would a U.S. Debt Default Have on China?