Almost three months after the airing of the Jimmy Kimmel skit in which one mop-haired six-year-old boy suggested that the US should ‘kill everyone in China’ to handle its debt to the country, the White House has weighed in on the controversy that led to a petition, protests, Hitler comparisons and involvement from China’s Foreign Ministry.
Latest China News
- Your Employer Must Help You Get Your Hong Kong Employment Visa!
- Is There Such a Thing as an ‘Occupations in Demand’ List for a Hong Kong QMAS Application?
- How to Successfully Apply For an Entrepreneur Visa in Hong Kong
- ‘They Are Men Who Acted out of Conscience’
- Can Chinese Payment Apps Gain Traction Globally?