Pan Shiyi, real-estate tycoon, chairman of SOHO China and renowned blogger, rode the Shanghai Metro and tested concentrations of PM2.5 in 14 spots across the city, where levels ranged from 36 to 54 micrograms per cubic meter.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 9 Deals Passing $160 Million Counting Wellington Management, Baidu Ventures And More
- China Tech Digest: TikTok To Partner With Shopify, Huawei Still No. 1 Phone Seller In China
- Hangzhou City Proposes Laws Prohibiting Mandatory Facial Recognition
- Chinese AI Startup Smart More Raises $100 Million
- DealShot: 15 Deals Reaching $740 Million Involving Yunfeng Capital, CICC Capital And Many Others