Pan Shiyi, real-estate tycoon, chairman of SOHO China and renowned blogger, rode the Shanghai Metro and tested concentrations of PM2.5 in 14 spots across the city, where levels ranged from 36 to 54 micrograms per cubic meter.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 23 Deals Worth $460 Million Involving Summitview Capital, TopoScend Capital And Many Others
- Indonesia’s ‘polygamous’ game in dealing with China and the US
- China and Taiwan Play High-seas ‘Cat and Mouse’ Game as Military Drills Wrap Up
- Apple will start iPhone 14 production in India at same time as China: Ming-Chi Kuo TECHTELEGRAPH
- What Putin and China just did to the WEF is a game changer Redacted with Clayton Morris