Shanghai’s municipal government has announced that it will suspend live poultry sales from January 31 to April 30 as a ‘seasonal measure’ after the city saw its first H7N9 bird flu virus case of the new year last week.
Latest China News
- Amazon, UPS, PepsiCo And Others Pledge To Conserve, Restore And Grow 2.5 Billion+ Trees By 2030 Under World Economic Forum Initiative
- China Money Podcast: Airwallex, Hai Robotics and 70 Other Chinese Startups Raise VC Funds
- DealShot: 13 Deals Breaking $270 Million Counting Qiming, China Life PE Among Others
- ‘China’s Search for a Modern Identity Has Entered a New and Perilous Phase’
- China Tech Digest: Huawei Cloud Launches Blockchain Services; General Motors Invests $300 Million In Momenta