Ahh, the customary cleanse following a messy breakup. Rupert Murdoch’s 21st Century Fox has sold its 47 percent stake in Star China TV, the Chinese television company the billionaire’s ex-wife Wendi Deng had worked for when they’d met in 1999.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 13 Deals Breaking $270 Million Counting Qiming, China Life PE Among Others
- ‘China’s Search for a Modern Identity Has Entered a New and Perilous Phase’
- China Tech Digest: Huawei Cloud Launches Blockchain Services; General Motors Invests $300 Million In Momenta
- DealShot: 11 Deals Passing $180 Million Involving NIO Capital, DST Global And Many More
- China Tech Digest: Xiaomi Invests In Automotive Chip Company; Huawei Unveils Solar Battery Patent