The main entrance to the Chinese Consulate in San Francisco was set on fire Wednesday night in what Chinese officials are calling a ‘despicable attack’. Pictures of the consulate set aflame have been circulating across China’s social media and news sites ‘drawing expressions of outrage from commenters assailing the attack’.
Latest China News
- Beijing Calls For “Orderly Development” After Implosion Of Six Massive Chip Projects
- Silicon Carbide Chip Firm InventChip Raises RMB100 Million
- Chinese Online Education Unicorn Yuanfudao Completes $2.2 Billion Round
- VIP.com Appointed New CFO
- DealShot: 18 Deals Eclipsing $2.3 Billion Involving DST, Tencent And Many Others