Dead simple question this one with a very short answer (for a change!)

2555 continuous (or cumulative) days in Hong Kong for the right of abode? Surely not?


What paperwork/ piece of paper, if any, goes in to your passport to recognize that you are a permanent resident of the HKSAR? 

For the last 7 years I’ve had a dependant visa

I need to know as I have one page left in my passport. 

And will immigration take my passport away to facilitate me getting permanent residency?

More Stuff You May Find Useful or Interesting

Will you qualify for the right of abode if it is not your intention to live here permanently?

How can I regain the right of abode in Hong Kong if I have been downgraded to the right to land?

How to apply for PR in Hong Kong without any professional help – paperwork, process, patience…

Applying for permanent residence in Hong Kong – all you need to know!

Am I compelled to apply for PR in Hong Kong after 7 years or can I maintain the status quo of my current residence visa?


Visit the original source and full text: Hong Kong Visa Geeza