Chef’s Table: One of the best aspects of Shanghai Slim’s is the Chef’s Table, where up to a dozen people are allowed to sit in the kitchen and witness the action while experiencing personal attention from the chef himself. The menu entails 5-7 courses crafted by the chef, who also chooses the wine pairings. Usually 988 RMB per person, the experience is now only 588RMB through February!
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: Ubtech Robotics Launches Quarantine Hotel Anti-Epidemic Solution; Beijing To Advance Deployment of 6G Network
- Baidu-Backed DeepWay Unveils Smart New Energy Heavy-Duty Truck to Automate Road Freight
- China Money Podcast: More Than 100 Startups Raise Capital In China This Past Week
- DealShot: 16 Deals Worth $275 Million Counting Bioventure, ZJ Innopark And Many More
- DealShot: 18 Deals Eclipsing $540 Million Counting CDH Investments, HuaYiVentures And More