Chef’s Table: One of the best aspects of Shanghai Slim’s is the Chef’s Table, where up to a dozen people are allowed to sit in the kitchen and witness the action while experiencing personal attention from the chef himself. The menu entails 5-7 courses crafted by the chef, who also chooses the wine pairings. Usually 988 RMB per person, the experience is now only 588RMB through February!
Latest China News
- DealShot: 11 Deals Breaking $520 Million With CNPC Kunlun Capital, Furong Capital Among Others
- China VC Tracker: Venture Deals Shrank In January With $6.46B Secured
- DealShot: 14 Deals Worth $140 Million With SDIC Venture Capital, Panacea Venture And Others
- Where Does Xi Jinping Go from Here?
- DealShot: 7 Deals Reaching $100 Million Counting Sequoia, SDIC Venture Capital And More