Chef’s Table: One of the best aspects of Shanghai Slim’s is the Chef’s Table, where up to a dozen people are allowed to sit in the kitchen and witness the action while experiencing personal attention from the chef himself. The menu entails 5-7 courses crafted by the chef, who also chooses the wine pairings. Usually 988 RMB per person, the experience is now only 588RMB through February!
Latest China News
- War Game Finds US, Taiwan Can Defend Against a Chinese Invasion
- Govt plans entry barriers for Chinese mobile firms The Financial Express
- Digital marketing in China Advertising, Marketing & Branding China Mondaq
- Chinese smartphone: Samsung, Jio, Lava may benefit if Chinese smartphone makers vacate sub-Rs12K segment
- Chinese gamers diminish following regulations, but a rebound is nigh Swave Daily