The Monkey King, the most recent film installment based on Wu Chen-en’s classic Journey to the West tales, raked in a whopping 216 million RMB ($35.4 million USD) within the its first two opening days.
Latest China News
- China and US spar over climate on Twitter
- Extreme Heatwave in China Shuts Down Semiconductor Factories and Lithium Processing
- Chinese smartphone market registers sharp decline in demand
- Beijing-based Geek+, a warehouse robotics and automation company, has raised a $100M Series E1 from Intel Capital, Vertex Growth, and others at a $2B valuation
- DealShot: 14 Deals Surpassing $270 Million With Legend Capital, GSR Ventures And Others