A drug cartel described by local law enforcement as the ‘most notorious’ in Mexico is reportedly expanding operations into Hong Kong to take advantage of its ‘booming demand’ for cocaine and methamphetamine, South China Morning Post reports.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: China To Tighten E-commerce Competition Regulations, Huawei Revenues Up 9.9%
- RNAi New Drug Startup Sirnaomics Raises $105 Million
- Alibaba-Backed Yiguo.com, Having Raised RMB6 Billion, Enters Bankruptcy
- DealShot: 8 Deals Surpassing $190 Million Including Rotating Boulder Fund, CDH Investments And Others
- China Mobile Net Profit Down 0.3% In First Three Quarters Of 2020