Part 2 of ‘Fresh Off the Boat: Shanghai,’ Vice’s hit food and travel show, is online. We were particularly ecstatic about this episode because the boisterous Taiwanese-American chef Eddie Huang eats at Jesse Restaurant, our favorite place to eat in Shanghai! He also drinks civet poop coffee and has a red pork cook-off with Shanghainese chef Andrew Zhao. See who won!
Latest China News
- Amazon, UPS, PepsiCo And Others Pledge To Conserve, Restore And Grow 2.5 Billion+ Trees By 2030 Under World Economic Forum Initiative
- DealShot: 13 Deals Breaking $270 Million Counting Qiming, China Life PE Among Others
- ‘China’s Search for a Modern Identity Has Entered a New and Perilous Phase’
- China Tech Digest: Huawei Cloud Launches Blockchain Services; General Motors Invests $300 Million In Momenta
- DealShot: 11 Deals Passing $180 Million Involving NIO Capital, DST Global And Many More