What do you think is a ‘very big problem’ in today’s China? The latest information published by Pew indicates that concerns about air and water pollution have skyrocketed since 2012, but still haven’t broken the top 3 biggest concerns of corruption, inequality, and inflation.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: China To Tighten E-commerce Competition Regulations, Huawei Revenues Up 9.9%
- RNAi New Drug Startup Sirnaomics Raises $105 Million
- Alibaba-Backed Yiguo.com, Having Raised RMB6 Billion, Enters Bankruptcy
- DealShot: 8 Deals Surpassing $190 Million Including Rotating Boulder Fund, CDH Investments And Others
- China Mobile Net Profit Down 0.3% In First Three Quarters Of 2020