A ‘Year of the Horse’ sculpture made entirely out of bread has been removed from a West Kowloon mall after its proximity to a famine-prevention event raised a few too many eyebrows. The horse, built out of 428 slices of bread from a Danish-style bakery, was just trying to celebrate New Year, Chinese and Western Valentines Day, and the gleeful wasting of food.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 14 Deals Eclipsing $800 Million With CICC Capital, Shenzhen Capital Group And More
- DealShot: 15 Deals Worth $400 Million Counting Goldstone Investment, 3E Bioventures And Others
- DealShot: 14 Deals Reaching $175 Million Involving Temasek, Legend Capital And Many Others
- iPad 2022 rumored release date, price, specs and more
- Antiques Roadshow guest stunned as charity shop buy is worth thousands of pounds