A ‘Year of the Horse’ sculpture made entirely out of bread has been removed from a West Kowloon mall after its proximity to a famine-prevention event raised a few too many eyebrows. The horse, built out of 428 slices of bread from a Danish-style bakery, was just trying to celebrate New Year, Chinese and Western Valentines Day, and the gleeful wasting of food.
Latest China News
- Public Security Minister’s Speech Describes Xi Jinping’s Direction of Mass Detentions in Xinjiang
- DealShot: 15 Deals Reaching $230 Million Counting Bondshine Capital, Meituan And More
- Tesla is back to ramping up Gigafactory Shanghai to new production records
- DealShot: 20 Deals Worth $160 Million Including Sequoia, Eastern Bell Capital And Many More
- Apple wants to increase production outside China