The former mayor of Nanjing, Ji Jianye, has been expelled from the Communist Party after an investigation revealed that he received ‘a huge amount of money’ in bribes, was ‘morally corrupt,’ and likely has as many skeletons in his closet as anyone nicknamed ‘Bulldozer Ji’ would expect.
Latest China News
- War Game Finds US, Taiwan Can Defend Against a Chinese Invasion
- Govt plans entry barriers for Chinese mobile firms The Financial Express
- Digital marketing in China Advertising, Marketing & Branding China Mondaq
- Chinese smartphone: Samsung, Jio, Lava may benefit if Chinese smartphone makers vacate sub-Rs12K segment
- Chinese gamers diminish following regulations, but a rebound is nigh Swave Daily