The former mayor of Nanjing, Ji Jianye, has been expelled from the Communist Party after an investigation revealed that he received ‘a huge amount of money’ in bribes, was ‘morally corrupt,’ and likely has as many skeletons in his closet as anyone nicknamed ‘Bulldozer Ji’ would expect.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: Ubtech Robotics Launches Quarantine Hotel Anti-Epidemic Solution; Beijing To Advance Deployment of 6G Network
- Baidu-Backed DeepWay Unveils Smart New Energy Heavy-Duty Truck to Automate Road Freight
- China Money Podcast: More Than 100 Startups Raise Capital In China This Past Week
- DealShot: 16 Deals Worth $275 Million Counting Bioventure, ZJ Innopark And Many More
- DealShot: 18 Deals Eclipsing $540 Million Counting CDH Investments, HuaYiVentures And More