The former mayor of Nanjing, Ji Jianye, has been expelled from the Communist Party after an investigation revealed that he received ‘a huge amount of money’ in bribes, was ‘morally corrupt,’ and likely has as many skeletons in his closet as anyone nicknamed ‘Bulldozer Ji’ would expect.
Latest China News
- China Tech Digest: Beijing To Reform Stock Exchanges, Wechat Ban To Expire Before US Election
- Tencent Invests In Chinese E-Sports Operator VSPN
- Chinese Autonomous Driving Startup Pony.ai Reportedly Raises $300 Million At $6B Valuation
- DealShot: 11 Deals Exceeding $360 Million Including Ontario Teachers, Sequoia Among Others
- IReader Technology Net Profit Up 53.75% In First Three Quarters Of 2020