Well that escalated quickly. An erhu-playing man, a team of dancers, a few spontaneous violins, and some harmonizing toddlers gave spectators a hell of a show during their New Year journeys home via Hongqiao station in our beloved Shanghai. Flashmobs are the best.
Latest China News
- DealShot: 11 Deals Breaking $520 Million With CNPC Kunlun Capital, Furong Capital Among Others
- China VC Tracker: Venture Deals Shrank In January With $6.46B Secured
- DealShot: 14 Deals Worth $140 Million With SDIC Venture Capital, Panacea Venture And Others
- Where Does Xi Jinping Go from Here?
- DealShot: 7 Deals Reaching $100 Million Counting Sequoia, SDIC Venture Capital And More